Sunday, March 1, 2009

OK - I am Hooked

I avoided reading the Twilight series for...ever. Honestly, most romances are not my thing. Then, throw in a love story with a vampire and, well that to me is just too much. However, since we cannot keep the books on the shelves, there must be something to it. So, I caved.

I finished Twilight, New Moon and am ready to start Eclipse. The story is good, unbelievable, but good. The ending of New Moon made me laugh out loud. Really. Bella is with Edward (a vampire) talking to Jacob (a werewolf), Victoria (a bad vampire) is still loose, she was in Italy with a coven of the creepiest vampires on the planet - and yet, she is afraid to face her dad's wrath about having a motorcycle. Wow, the power of parents!

Girls - PLEASE know that 99.9% of guys are NOT like Edward. He is fiction. He is 108 years old. He should have it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment